Thursday, August 13, 2009

Delicacies Layouts

I've been having fun with my Delicacies kit just out at Pixel Canvas:

Heather Taylor, The Sentinel

Everything from my Delicacies kit -- albeit recolored. Cuz I'm sneaky like that. Font: Mecheria and Auburn. Journaling reads:

the water drifts
past perhaps
the seal
has let a fish
slide by
and if not
the heron stands
for hours


And check out these GORGEOUS layouts that my CT and the wondrous Tracy Little have created:

Tracy Little (5angels), Precious :

Tracy Little, Precious

Annette (vdannette), Wedding:

vdannette, wedding

Summer 1969:

vdannette, summer 1969

4 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, Heather! But when they've got such great products to work with, what do you expect? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I love those two last ones, just beautiful. I need a design team!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!