Thursday, November 19, 2009

Basic Photo Retouching Chat

I'm going to be hosting a "How To" chat on the 21st (8-9 am PST, 11 am EST), in the Gotta Pixel chatroom. I think it's going to be a somewhat guided class on basic photo retouching and manipulation, from straight out of the camera/scanner to straight into the layout. Everybody should bring one digital photo, and their program of choice!

Speaking of which, if you're interested in participating, it would be super-helpful for me to know which photo-editing program you're working with--you can just reply to this post to let me know. Thanks! I look forward to chatting with everybody!

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant article. You have given such a great amount of information in it. These sort of articles keeps the client's enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more. Ghost mannequin effect service

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!