Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stamping

Today was my day to play with inks and paints and take care of my stamping obligations. I really enjoyed this one:


Stamp is my design through Art Neko. Background was brayered Ancient Page dye inks on glossy, with a little marker for the grassy stuff. Top crane stamped with Ancient Page Coal Black, and bottom one with Versacraft Black, then Ranger Clear embossing powder. I colored it with a little Scarlet Colorbox pigment ink, and some Golden acrylic. To do it, I stamped the bottom one first on my stamp positioner plate, then turned that over onto the prepared background. Gotta thank my friend Barb Adams for that technique suggestion!

6 comments:

  1. nicely done!! I was wandering if you still do cards! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is gorgeous art and so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, Heather! I didn't know you were into stamping, much less created stamps! Why am I not surprised? Is there no end to your talents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie K in TaiwanApril 21, 2010 at 6:04 AM

    Always love your cards. Great brayer work, love the reflection. Have you seen this blog? Great tutorials on brayer backgrounds.

    http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, Heather! It makes me want to stamp again! Love the beautiful reflection! It's not easy to reverse a stamp!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!