Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New, and a One-In-Three sale!

New at The DigiChick, Scrappits 1 -- just in time for the holidays, when you want things to go a little faster than usual. These are not only templates, but include a little bit of extra stuff--all the background papers, frames, some brushwork, some swirls... =)



And from the CT:

By Julie:




By Vera:



By Karen:


By Corinne:


and by Jomi:


 The Scrappits are 20% off till Friday, as usual for new products, but I'm also having a little One-In-Three sale--I just went through my collection, and (mostly) every third item I marked off 30%. This will only last through this weekend (sale ends midnight Sunday, PST). Oh, and check the Retiring Soon section too--I have some stuff in there that's going to disappear PDQ!

And tomorrow, new stuff @ MScraps! Have a great evening... =)

1 comment:

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!