Friday, August 26, 2011

Golden Moments-- New and 30% off @ MScraps!

That's right--because of our huge Summer Beach Party sale @ MScraps, the new items are 30% off instead of the usual 20% off! Golden Moments is a light and beautiful kit bursting with masks and brushes, unique wordart and graphics, all to help you celebrate those most cherished moments, the ones that make you stop and think: this is my life, and I love it!





I love the pages the CT have offered up!

By Jen:


By Vera:


By Lisa:


By Jenny:


By Vera:


By Sonia:


by Helen:


And a last one by me:


I hope you have a terrific weekend! I'll be playing a speed scrap tomorrow morning @ MScraps in the chat room (it will also be in a thread in the forum in case the chat room acts up), and the sale is on through the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!