Thursday, February 2, 2012

New @ MScraps today: BRUSHES!

That's right, I hauled out the paintbrushes recently and had fun getting ink all over my shirt (I swear, I don't have a paint-free shirt in my chest of drawers!). Which means I made 1 series of cup rings and 1 series of brush marks--all called WaterMarked (1 & 2). Soooooo much fun for giving extra texture to your backgrounds! In addition, the rings turned out nicely enough that you can use them as frames, too!



I have some fun layouts for you, too:

By Jen (with Boy oh Boy):



By Lisa (with A Year of Hope bundle):


By Julie (also with A Year of Hope):


And by Romy (with Boy Oh Boy):


Hope you're getting ready for a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!