Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snoozy Boy!

Hi everybody! I have a gorgeous new kit for you that I've been working on the past couple of weeks. It's called Snoozy Boy (but you can use it for girls too, of course!). Here's what you get (and it's 20% off through Sunday):



It's even got a great alpha, mixed gray, yellow, and orange:


And oh, was I EVER spoiled by the layouts this week from my crew:

By Maggie:


By LiLi:


By Jen:


By Petra:


By Romy:


And there are more, just go check out the kit description... wow! Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice kit, I have twin grandchildren; boy & girl, it would still go great for the pics I have. sweethussie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Heather, please take this in the way that I mean it - Go On Vacation!!!! My pocketbook is groaning! Please? LOL - LOVE this kit! and it's on sale.... Hmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely kit Heather, I always love the patterns you come up for backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!