Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Simple Day

I've been sick the past three weeks, and finally started feeling well enough to put together a new kit, which is more on the clean and simple side, I think. It's called A Simple Day, and it has a ton of different components to it!


Masks:


Layout Mats (or clipping masks--these are great to make quick pages, but you can of course resize them and use them as frames within a layout):


An Alpha:


And, a set of Dates:


I made a page too--I realized I need to be doing more scrapping!


by Helen:


By Romy:


By Petra (with Grilled Templates):



By Jen:


And by Sandrine (Romy teasingly mentioned that she was amazed Sandrine managed to hold onto the camera *giggles*):


Hope you have a great weekend, and your loved ones come running up to you so enthusiastically!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!