Thursday, March 14, 2013

CU/PU Brushes 2 & 3: Branches

Some gorgeous brushes to play with--great for augmenting photomasks or background papers:

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/HeatherT-Commercial-Use-Brushes-2-Branches/

[image]

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/HeatherT-Commercial-Use-Brushes3-Branches2/

[image]

And some lovely pages by my new and old CT members:

By Astrid:

[image]

By Julie:

[image]

By Jen:

[image]

And by Vera:

[image]

I hope everybody has a great weekend! I'm going to try and recover from going to the dentist's, and having a tough week with Allen's school--lots and LOTS to do there! Plus, I made a couple of pretties:



These are both from a design by Eni Oken over at www.jewelrylessons.com, which I've found super-helpful as I start out. If ever you want to see all my jewelry, please do check out my Etsy store, or more informally, my FaceBook "store"!

I hope to make another in purples this weekend! =)

1 comment:

  1. Heather, your brushes and bracelets are wonderful! You're incredibly talented :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!