Thursday, October 17, 2013

'Ween-ies!

*giggles*

Hi everybody--

I've got a special thingie going on this week! I have a personal-use 20 image pack (.png files), and a commercial use 3-pack that contains .png, .psd (smart objects), .eps (completely scaleable vectors), and an .abr pack for each--27 images in all. I've called the collection 'Ween!

Personal 'Ween:



Commercial Use 'Ween 1:



Commercial Use 'Ween 2:



Commercial Use 'Ween 3:



You can make so much fun stuff with these!

By Fu-Mom:



By Jo-Anne:



By Jen:



By Vera:



By Astrid:



And by me, even:



All the 'Ween packs are off 20% this weekend only--hope you have a great one, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!