Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho: HOT!

I have been working HARD on this kit--and it's ironic that while it was being finalized, the coldest temperatures I've ever seen on the coast were freezing me in my little office! This is for all my friends downunder, and all those who have to suffer balmy breezes and warm seas during the holiday season. It's available at MScraps: http://www.mscraps.com/shop/HeatherT-Ho-Ho-Ho-Hot/

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/HeatherT-Ho-Ho-Ho-Hot/

 Wordart & Brushes:

Illustrations:


More illustrations:

Papers:

And layouts! By Astrid:

A couple by Jo-Anne, who lives in New Zealand:


By Margje:

A couple by Ona (who lives in Oz):


By Jenn, who lives in the depths of the Canadian Winter:

And by Ulla-May, who escapes the depths of her Scandinavian winters by fleeing to Spain:


I had lots of fun drawing these--hope you enjoy scrapping with them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of us, I love this kit! The flamingo with a Santa hat is hilarious. Enjoy the cold weather, I've always dreamed of having a white Christmas or EVEN, a Christmas in the right season lol :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!