Friday, December 12, 2008

New In The Shop!

To continue in the Christmas vein, I have this cute kit that re-uses some of the CATW elements, but in more traditional colors. In addition, there are some nicely grunged papers, and some great ornament frames!

Heather Taylor, Merry Christmas Kit

And remember that little chick from a while back? Here's the full mini-kit!

Heather Taylor, Sweet Mini-Kit

And finally, a really nice assortment of grungy/distressed papers that come in pairs, one with swirls and flourishes, the other softly textured. They all look super-nice together, and you can use them most anywhere.

Heather Taylor, Paired Paper Pack No. 1

Ta Dah! *lol* I'm soooooo enjoying this. =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh heather these are perfect.I will definitely have go over there for the bug one..

    I have play performance of a kiddo that I need bugs and picnic theme for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wish is my command! Congratulations heather, you so deserve this! Best of luck. Your kit is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Holiday pack is awesome -- love the colors and shabby feel.... the other packs look equally as wonderful. You been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like the reindeer. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!