Friday, November 18, 2011

2 Free Fonts: Home & Hearth

So, to make the alpha included in the Home & Hearth kit, I had to make a font, and then a display font (3 days of work!!). And here they are! The display font is better for titles or alphas; the plain font is a very legible print font, especially if you're using a program that has kerning enabled. Just click on the images to download the font folders!

These fonts are free for personal and commercial use (I do like to see what you do with them, though, and they may not be resold as is, nor included in any compilation without the accompanying TOU). The fonts I make are my way of repaying the design community for freebies that I've found online too. Thanks for sharing, you guys!

I'll be submitting these to dafont.com too, where you can find my other free fonts. Let me know if you like them!


16 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather, I love your fonts and so many of your other creations. You are a talented lady :o)

    Bye!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Heather - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fonts, hun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fonts...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THESE! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the readability of both fonts, awesome job Heather! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are awesome Heather! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course we like it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Heather! Beautiful fonts! I've been having computer troubles down here - hope to be scrapping again! We're leaving on Saturday for 2 weeks - eeeek! I'll have photos galore and never catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Heather for these gorgeous fonts! How clever are you for making them and thankyou for generously sharing them with us! xx kel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this font! It's exactly what I was looking for! :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!