Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy happy iNSD!

Yes, it's *that* day--when we all go crazy with challenges and scrapping and total fun! And just for that, I have a 50% sale for you on most everything in my store, except for stuff under €2 anyway, and my very newest kit, Precious, which is itself 20% off as usual, BUT comes with a free add-on mini-kit (just put both in your cart at the same time to receive the 2nd one for free!). See, I'm so excited, I'm even writing in long sentences! *laugh*


And here's the new kit, Precious:


And the free add-on mini-kit (put both in your cart; it will zero out at check-out):


And look, I even scrapped!


And so did my wonderful CT members. This is by Lisa:


By Julie:


By Jo-Anne:


By Astrid:


By Jenny:


And by Suzanne:


So have a wonderful, wonderful day and weekend!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!