Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Green Mood & Some Thanks

Not sure why, but I just happened to make 2 really green/teal layouts yesterday. The beach one is for my review of Lynn Grieveson's Catalina Kit at Designer Digitals, for an upcoming issue of the new online scrapbooking magazine Scrapbook News & Review -- you should check it out!

Heather Taylor, Peaceful Joy

A lot of blending went on in the layout above, and while I didn't change any colors, Lynn's background paper does show through and affect them. In the next layout, however, I did -not- change the colors in the photograph. Which is weird, because Allen usually has *blue* eyes! You can click on the photo to read credits and the poem, as always...

Heather Taylor, Just One Eye

I also wanted to thank Karen for sharing her layout with me, in which she used the Boys and Girls mini-kit:

Karen, Puddles and Mud

Isn't that darling?? She also used Lynn Grieveson's freebie wordart just perfectly!

And a couple more I found on my own:

Bara, Cheeky
"Cheeky" by Bara, at http://brambrlkascrap.blogspot.com/

"Spaceball" by BAMPI imagens, with the alpha from "Clearly Cinnamon"

"She Loves Sudoku" by Snojewel, also with the same alpha

(For some reason the above two wouldn't allow hot-linking of the images, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!