Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Freebie

Phew... This one took a while, probably because it's on the more whimsical end of the spectrum, and sometimes those are difficult to work with... But I think the layout I made is pretty cute!

Heather Taylor, Splish-Splash

The freebie includes 4 papers, 2 frames (with photomasks included--check the TOU.txt for instructions), 1 tag (I left the inside of the tag blank, though--you can fill it with a semi-transparent gradient, like I did in my layout, or any other color you choose), 2 stickers, and 2 pebbles ETA: Thanks for looking! I've taken this one out of circulation (as usual, after 1 day) until I can find a store...:

Heather Taylor, Hoppy Spring Freebie

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. How did you do the text in a circle? I tried following kskb's mini tut on it this morning but it didn't work for me ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather, that's SO pretty!!!!
    The kit and the page! So colourful, and I love your quote.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!