Sunday, July 20, 2008

Simple Beauty: 1 Hour Digi-Challenge

For the 1 hour digi challenge by MamaKoala on 2Peas... It took me 1 hour and 6 minutes, with the longest tergiversation over which picture to use, and which fonts!

Heather Taylor, Simple Beauty

Credits: Paper: Kellie Mize (Designer Digitals, Web Challenge 7/20/08); ribbon by Lynn Grieveson (DD, Nanyang Kit); distressed numbers on right by Katie Pertiet (DD, Messy Numbers N Extras); button mine from the Cowboy 2 Kit; Fonts: Andes & Kolker Brush. My "quote".

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a classy page my friend! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Heather, I really like it! That paper looks awesome, I must have it, have to look. Unless you altered it, which you probably did. Great look all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! I am loving your blog and all your creative talent!!

    If you haven't already, you should totally print this layout & hang it as art!! This is definitely so beautiful & classy!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!