Thursday, January 8, 2009

New In The Shop: Chinoiserie

Phew! I finally finished this mongo kit that's been clamoring to get out... It's mostly Chinese-inspired, with a few Japanese things here and there. 2 packs of papers with gorgeous patterns and textured solids, plus an element pack that's crammed full of frames, tags, calligraphy, beads, ribbons, and a double alpha with lowercase in one color and uppercase in another. Here's the kit:



And the two paper packs:





And the alpha:



And finally, a little layout:

Heather Taylor, Puttering

I hope you like it! =)

3 comments:

  1. wowerizers...this is awesome..if I could bow in respect from here I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, those papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! The blue is so striking-- all the papers are way cool. A+++++

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!