Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You Are My Sunshine, Take 2

Heather Taylor, You Are My Sunshine, Take 2

Credits: Template by Ali Edwards (Designer Digitals, Inspiration Challenge 1-04-09). Wordart by Heather T. (Get Digi With It, You Are My... Wordart Pack). All other elements by Vinnie Pearce (Catscrap, Bucket Full of Sunshine). Font: Garamond. Journaling reads:


"Especially
When, like today,
The skies roar with rain and sleet
And crazy hail chattering off the leaves
Especially then
I carry your smile in my heart
To pierce through the gloom
That can so easily
Blanket us into gray stillness


In a few minutes, probably,
You will walk into this room
Head down, hair all which-way from sleep
Eyes mostly closed
And you will climb into my lap--
Which seems to have become smaller these days--
And your soft "hi mommy"
Will sing to me as I hold you
My not-so-little boy


But still, my first rejoicing
Of the day"

4 comments:

  1. my 'little boy' is 36... but i still reflect back on those moments... so sweet... so peaceful. how blessed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pages and work, but i especialy love your journaling, are you a poet? so beautiufl, thanks heather you are inspiring, Louxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!