Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am guesting at... Funky Playground Designs!

And I have a really fun and funky kit for you, with lots of hand-drawn stuff... Funkadoodle! With over 100 pieces of original art and a nice sale price, you're sure to find something to spend the weekend doing!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]


Isn't that cute?? And of course, the layouts... oh my!!

By Ulla-May:


[image]

[image]


By Ona:



[image]


[image]

By Jean:


[image]


By Loni:


By Vera:


By Sandrine:



[image]


A card, by Julie:


[image]


By Jen:


By Karen:


[image]

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous art from your CT, and fabulous kit Heather! Love the colours and doodles - totally funky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, gotta get that one!!! It's GORGEOUS... and one day, I'll make something with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!