Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Think I'll Have Tea @ MScraps!

This is late--we've been out of town, and DH learned at the last minute that he needed to take his laptop with him to take notes--no paper handouts this year! So I'm only now getting serious access to the net... Anyway, this new kit is still on sale till Tuesday, I think (whenever the MScraps sale ends). Even though I called it I Think I'll Have Tea, it's more about playing grown-up than it is about really having tea. Hope you'll enjoy it and have great fun with it!






And of course there's great art to go along with it:

By Lisa:


By Romy:


By Vera:


By Krisztina:



By Patti:


By "Iciclelady":


Another by Lisa:



And finally, by me:


I hope you're having a wonderful MScraps birthday bash, ande a great weekend in general. Thank you so much for all your comments--such a nice thing to read when far from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!