Thursday, April 14, 2011

3PM (On a Sunny Afternoon)

After some pointed remarks by the CT, I've decided to re-release 3PM. It's full of drowsy doodles and flowery goodness--even a little bunny! Perfect for Spring, any way you plant it...


[image]


[image]

[image]

[image]

Here's a layout I made for Karen with it:


And here are a bunch of other gorgeous layouts:

By  Lisa:


By Romy:


By Dady:


By Suzie:


By Soco:


20% off of course till Monday. Have a wonderful weekend everybody! I'm in the mood for SCRAPPIN'! =)

2 comments:

  1. :) tks yr comments my blog Heather! Your graphics are remarkable; you have long been on a roll....a wonderful creative journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and love the flow!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!