Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunshine Poppy, Version 2!

I've updated my Sunshine Poppy font at the request of a user to include common European diacritical marks. The font itself has been slightly thickened, and the numbers reworked a bit to make them closer to the thickness of the letters. This file has the same name as the old, so if you install it it should write right over the old one.

The updated version should be at dafont.com whenever they do their next mass updating. Enjoy! ETA: Oh! It's there already! http://www.dafont.com/sunshine-poppy.font

4 comments:

  1. I like this a lot Heather; will download and give it a shot! Thank-you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the European fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!