Monday, February 11, 2008

Crossword of my mind

Just finished the Ad Challenge for Kellie Mize's template at Designer Digitals this week:

Heather Taylor, Crossword of my mind

The original template is just a bunch of rectangles--it looks almost exactly like what I have here, minus the photos. Almost every single picture has a different blending mode to allow me to get as close to the original color of the template as possible. I didn't like the colors much--pretty flat, not my style color combo--but with the photos even I think it came out nicely. It's amazing how blending modes can utterly change a photo--I went through ALL of them for EACH photo, and picked the best. Sure learned a lot!

Happy new week to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!