Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Find the GDW-EYE and win my new kit!




I can't do a speed scrap this month because I have to go somewhere every weekend in March (can you believe it?? I feel like a travel agent, or something), SO... I'm having a little treasure hunt contest!!

This is how it works: every Wednesday (US Pacific time) I'll post a set of clues to something on the GDWI site. It could be in the gallery, or the forum, or the shop--and it will be about something that's happened within the last 7 days from that Wednesday.

The prize? The first person to PM me (has to be PM, don't give the answer away in this thread!) gets 3 digibits, the 2nd, 2 digibits, and the 3rd, 1 digibit. If nobody has found the item by Thursday, I'll give a second set of clues, but the digibit count decreases by 1. If possible, I'll try to include the GDW-EYE logo at top on the page somehow. Find the GDW-EYE and win my new Spring Kit!



So, get your brain motors rolling.... Here's our first clue IN TERRIBLE BAD POETRY:

The craftswomen are taking notes
And writing up credits in their book
The sound of trumpets makes us float
With pride and happiness in every nook!

2 comments:

  1. Heather this is truely beautiful - love the cherry blossoms and the gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this kit looks so fresh and vibrant !

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!