Thursday, July 30, 2009

*** New In The Shop: Summer Blues

When it gets this hot, you need some blue to cool off...

Heather T., Summer Blues

and a layout or two:

Heather Taylor, Sunset on Cape Perpetua

Sunset on Cape Perpetua: Our walk the other night... =) Everything from my Summer Blues kit @ Pixel Canvas, except for the tag from Chinoiserie. Font: Handscript Upright.

Tracy Little (5Angels):





Sandrine (timounette):



And here's another layout of mine that I made for Vinnie Pearce's new kit, Peach Hill (also out later today, I presume):



Wonder Always: Everything from Pixel Canvas. Fairy & light spots mine from (no kidding) Faery Lights. Everything else by Vinnie Pearce, mostly from Peach Hill, except for the moon brad thingie (Night Bird, recolored) and the flower mask (Grunge Floral Masks 01). Font: Batik Regular.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. this blues kit is definitely cooling. We sure do need it where I am at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - I absolutely LOVE this! That owl is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!

    The entire color scheme makes me feel like I've just jumped into our pool on a hot, steamy, summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the peach LO is brilliant! Kinda reminds me of James and The Giant Peach... so many fun things to look at.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!