Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Shop, and New In The Shop!

Hehehe =) I'm so very pleased to be selling now at Gotta Pixel:

Now Selling at Gotta Pixel . com!

And in honor of this, everything's 30% off! Plus, I've been working on this new kit, Painted Petals, and it's done:

Heather T., Painted Petals

Whee!!! And I've made a couple of layouts:



For the July Blueprints Challenge @ Gotta Pixel; template by Brenda (Tbog).

Credits: Everything by Heather T. @ Gotta Pixel. Papers from Luxuriant, Touch of Ginkgo, and the Gotta Grab It (July 09) Paper pack. Alpha, dragonfly, and button from Touch of Ginkgo. Star from the GGI Element Pack. "Fun in the Sun" button from By The Sea. Font: CAC Shishoni Brush. "Summertime... is when the hood is down and the raincoat is off" -- when you live at the Coast, at least!




Everything with the Gotta Grab It (July 09) Element & Paper Pack @ Gotta Pixel. Fonts: Angelina & Clearface Black SSI.

Come visit, please! =)

7 comments:

  1. You are on a roll - congrats!!!!!! And keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Your versatility is showing. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heather!! I used to post at Gotta Pixel all the time. Now I'll have a reason to go back!! Hooray for you!! Julie (MaggieMae)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather !!!!! C'est bien mérité !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is cool Heather! Way to go. Eyeballs killing me, been in front of the computer too long with all those wedding pics! Need a break now!!! Thanks for your comments. PLus I never wished you happy birthday same day girl! Hope it was a good one. Thats fun!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS My Friend, I wish you all the best at your new store :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!