Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Designer Spotlight! Sale! DillyDally @ The DigiChick! Panic! Mayhem!

Really, it's all happening at once!

So, today (Wed. 19th) is my day at The DigiChick to be in the spotlight--TDC is celebrating its 5th birthday, and each of us has a whole day where our entire shop* is 30% off! And the birthday kit is 50% off! And I have a new kit coming out (see below), and it's going to be 30% off for the next 3 days! Are you mayhemmed yet?? (*except for tutorials)

Here's the reveal (taDAH) of DillyDally, which two of my faithful commenters will receive as a RAK:







Pretty, no? And did you notice the new packaging? I do like it, I think.

Anyway, here are THE WINNERS of the DillyDally/San Francisco comment-fest:

(#6, #7)
Blogger Alice said...
If you love chocolate, you have to visit Ghiradelli Square! - Alice
May 17, 2010 4:22 AM
Delete
Blogger Rebecca said...
It looks beautiful, but I will be honest, I know nothing about Sand Fransisco! Except maybe you might find good bagels there???? lol - seriously - NOTHING! I hope you have a great time, though!!!
May 17, 2010 4:42 AM
 Congratulations Alice & Rebecca! PS: Aaaaalice, you don't have a Blogger profile set up, so I can't get in touch with you... can you e-mail me @ hlmtaylor@gmail.com ? Thanks ever so much!

2 comments:

  1. Woot!!! LOVE it!!! And love that I won! Can you tell I was tired - SAND Fransisco??? Ha! I'm still tired! Thank you darling! I can't wait to play with it!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!