Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Beautiful New Products @ MScraps!

Over The Moon and Out of Line: Borders are available today @ MScraps! They are my new favorites... =)

Here's Over The Moon:










And Out of Line: Borders:



Those borders are a TON of fun to play with!!

And my creative team... Ooh la la, they rock!

Jen (justjen):


Sandrine (timounette):


Julie (maggiemae):


Me (heathert):


Stéphanie (soleen):


And if you hop over to my Facebook page (link on right), you might find something to help with buying all that (for a couple of days, anyway)...

3 comments:

  1. omg, these are beautiful, but I am IN LOVE with those masks or whatever you call them - the multi ones with one photo inserted in them? LOVE THEM.

    And your creative team is just phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff Heather! I have to say I love the kit preview like that. I can see the papers so much easier.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!