Thursday, June 30, 2011

AlphaMasks!

Yup, another in the "Alpha" line--a series of masks with subtle, graphic letters included. Perfect for photos or papers--or stamps, as it also comes with an .abr file. These are way fun!


I just made a layout with it, too (with my Red, White, and Blue kit):


And here are some from the rest of the crew:

By Jenny (so glad her little one is doing well!):


By Lisa:


By GĂ©raldine:


And some more roses by Vera:



By Sandrine:


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you're in the States celebrating the 4th, and a wonderful weekend anywhere else! Remember that the masks are 20% off till Monday...

2 comments:

  1. I love these Heather and your layout is GOOOORJUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Heather! And I agree with Linda, your page is awesome!!! What a wonderful idea!!! And of course, the girls' pages are great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!