Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Featured Designer (Freebie for MScraps Newsletter Subscribers), & June Typography Challenge

Yup, I'm the featured designer this month @ MScraps, which means that I was in charge of curating this month's store collaboration kit (MScraps's first boy collection!), and that you can get my stuff on sale--50% off on any order over $7.50 (valid till July 1, one per customer)!


I also made this little freebie, which is available to Newsletter subscribers only (sorry, an earlier version of this post made it available to everybody, but I GOOFED!).


And I'll have a great new fun kit out this Friday, too!

I also invite you to come play in the Typography Challenge this month: Messing Up Your Type. Now who doesn't want to liberate their inner child every once in a while and splash things around, eh? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm silly, I never realised the correlation between the amazing collabs and the featured designer. Well done, it's a great collab (as are all the others) and will be very useful. And congratulations!
    Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful kit this month - hope you have a fabulous month in the spotlight! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!