Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ah'm Tahr't.

Whereupon one learns that Heather lived for 12 years in Nohth Car'linah. And now, after a quite long day of iDSD'ing, and finishing a kit (sneak peek soon!), and trying to make a few layouts, Ah'm tahr't.

So here are my layouts!

This was for the speed scrap I led at midnight last night:


This is for the color challenge:


This was for the template challenge:


And this was for the white space challenge (all of these @ MScraps):


I sure hope all of you had a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking Day!! And now, off to bed!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of work! Love the one you did for the color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your post had me cracking up! :)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your work as always, Heather. And the quote you used in the color challenge layout - sigh. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may be tired, but these LO's are all so worth it. I am so attracted to your words about the ocean... and slipping out to join her... OH my word, sometimes Heather, you render me speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEN (google acct thingy not working right now:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, your layouts are gorgeous! I'm just catching up a bit - love being "breathless" by the ocean!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!