Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Little Lost For Words...

The earthquake in Japan, and the subsequent tsunami, have left me in a very strange space. We don't have TV at home, so I haven't been inundated with footage there, but I have been compulsively following the news on the net. We of course, being on the Oregon Coast, had our own tsunami fears, evacuation panic, and creeping guilt at having been left ok. I remain extremely concerned about radiation from the failing reactors in Japan as well. I cannot fathom the state of shock in which Japan and its people must must find themselves.

I did have two items come out in the shop on Thursday; I've just been too preoccupied to mention them. So briefly, here they are:

Stitchery 1:


And I'd Love To, repackaged from TDC:


My crew, and the MScraps CT, have made some real beauties with combinations of the two:

By Ulla-May:


By Lisa:


By Karen:



By Vera:


 By France:




By Romy:


By Sonia:


Please take time to spread some love around you this weekend... =)

1 comment:

  1. Yes this situation is still shocking and scary at the same time. We just don't know what's going to be next and all those poor people over there, who lost their homes, family members etc. if you just think about it for one minute...where do you even start to clean up and rebuild?

    I can imagine you didn't feel like updating - it seems so frilly right but then again, life also goes on and you need something to take your mind off all the bad things that happen in the world or you'll go insane!

    Hug, Petra

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!