Thursday, May 9, 2013

Commercial/Personal Grunge Brushes, & Off-Kilter Dates!

I thought I'd be designed-out for a while, but look what popped out! The CU/PU Brushes 5: Grunge are a set of 27 (!) brushes in .abr and .png files. Grunge brushes are so great for making papers, photomasks, distressed anythings... And as a scrapper, you can use them to fade your photos, or add interest behind a photo or element on your layout. I love grunge brushes! (These were all made from photos I took of things. Guess my habit of standing nose to wall or nose to floor is paying off! *giggles*)


Astrid made this really cool page with the Hi Energy kit and the Grunge Brushes:


And also out popped some funky typography in date form, with three versions: totally grunged, slightly grunged and offset 3D edge, and just slightly grunged. The three versions have 0-9, days of the week, and month names. Here are the Off-Kilter: Dates:


I have several layouts for these:

By Astrid, with Precious:


By Vera, with Small Things:


And by Jetje, with Wishes Come True:


Both products are of course 20% off through this Sunday. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!