Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mod-Pak Papers Freebie

Based these on one of my drawings for the 21-day-challenge... And let it be known that I'd love to find a digi-store to sell from! *lol* Here's the layout I made with it, too:

Heather Taylor, 1979

By the way, check out the sunglasses in the layout (you can get to the larger version by clicking on it): you'll notice that the background is visible through the lenses. All I did was highlight the interior (save for the white reflections) and fill it with a gradient that went from the original lens color to transparent. Kinda nifty, eh? *pats self on back* ;)

And here's a preview of the freebie (started a new account on 4-shared cuz the yousendit was running out of downloads, and I certainly can't afford a commercial account!) ETA: Thanks to those who commented! Freebie is no longer available at this time::

Heather Taylor, Mod-Pak Papers

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers! Thank you for sharing with everyone, I know I will love working with them!

    If you are still interested in finding a shop to sell your great work in, why don't you check out Moo Two Designs (www.mootwodesigns.com) :) It's a great site, with wonderful people and brilliant talent! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this is wicked cool! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!