Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wibble. Wobble.

I've really been having fun playing with layer blending modes. Each of these photos (shot in dim conditions, so they turned out dark and orangey) has a base layer with the auto level adjustment, a copy of that turned to screen with the opacity around 50%, then a copy of that turned to vivid light. The text was rasterized, colored, then the base copy was set to color burn, and a top copy to vivid light. Fun to play around with, and gives it a funky grunge look too...

Click on the photo to read my own wibbling!

Heather Taylor, Wibble. Wobble.

Also, I made it to round 3 of the apprenticeship contest, 19th out of 30. *sigh* This round is doodling, which should be way fun!

And, this is my 21-Day Challenge, Day 11 entry from yesterday...

Heather Taylor, 21-Day Challenge: Day 11

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You made it! Why didn't you send me an email? Now I'm off to Little Dreamers...

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!