Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quickie

I'm hoping to spend a lot of time with Allen today. What with going to bed way late last night, and getting up early (though losing an hour because of daylight savings! Grrrr.), I didn't have time to do much this morning...

For the 2Peas challenge using burn & dodge tools -- the inset picture was really washed out from the backlight of the sun, so I used the burn tool there to get it crisper. And the dodge tool over Allen's front, to make it more visible... By the way, I found out that if I used a fairly large, grungy brush, it looks a lot better than with a smooth one! Font: Architecture. Journaling reads:


"fingers
rake
dust
sand
pebbles
lift
pour
lift
pour
contemplate"

Heather Taylor, The ZEN of Childhood

2 comments:

  1. Hi, again. Love this LO. 2Peas has been realy slow this weekend, so I haven't had a chance to look at much in the gallery. You have a different way of looking at things. This wouldn't have struck me as Zen, but seen through your eyes, it surely is. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. When I think of Allen, I think of explosive energy rather than contemplative zen, hahahah. Yin and yang right!

    BTW, no sinking feelings allowed, only "Yay, me! Look at what I've accomplished. I'm so cool."

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!