Sunday, March 9, 2008

21-Day Challenge, Day 9

Another last-minute sort of thing which took me almost an hour--and it was a lot of fun, so I'm glad I did it. Websurfed to illustration portfolios to see if their stuff could spark some ideas--and of course it did! Plus I got a good feel for one kind of illustration going on in the world...

I seem to have developed a pretty basic sketchbook kit, in a plastic baggie (hey, I'm all glamour!): pencil, charcoal pencil, eraser, waterbrush, small cake watercolor container, black pilot ink pen, black sharpie. I toted it with me everywhere today (expect some stellar photos coming soon!), but never managed to get Allen occupied enough with something else to use it.

Heather Taylor, 21-Day Challenge, Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!