Thursday, April 3, 2008

Little Red Plane Freebie

Well, after *days* of trying to figure out how to include a subfolder in a zip file, I am finally victorious. Phew. Anyway, if you want a little red plane, you're welcome to have it. I also made a frame, a cloud alpha, a Happy Birthday banner, and a little zoomy trail. This is the layout I made with the zoomy trail one:

Heather Taylor, Evergreen Museum

And here's the freebie ETA: The Little Red Plane has been taken out of circulation until I can find a shop to sell in; thanks for looking!:

Heather Taylor, Little Red Plane Element Pack Freebie

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I just had to have this little red airplane, it's so cute! Great for grand children layouts! The cloud alpha is really good too.So glad you figured out the zip, it was beyond me. And i really like your work by the way - liz (liza t)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!