Saturday, June 28, 2008

Freebie and *Two* New Kits

Man, I haven't been able to blog nearly as much as I'd want to. This past week was crazy busy. First of all, I got completely entranced by making cowboy stuff. I was so entranced, I came up with two kits! More on this later...

But, I also had to write two articles for Scrapbook News and Review, my weekly post for Aussie Scrapbooking, get Allen enrolled in the Oregon Connections Academy (online public school), make a surprise birthday present for my lovely sister (whose birthday is the 3rd of July), oh, and be a mom and a wife and a housecleaner and gardener and all that good stuff... =)

So--what on Earth possessed me to go crazy on cowboy stuff? Well, Julie K. in Taiwan and her card candy was one of the inspirations, for sure; and then I saw some fun books at the library, and then my mind was all a-fizz! There's some really cute stuff, including a little medallion I made out of seed beads (electronically, kinda), and a ribbon with little stars holding the folds together, and a three-picture frame from a saloon false front... Here's a preview of the two kits (just click on them to go to the store):

Heather Taylor, Cowboy 1 Mini-Kit

Heather Taylor, Cowboy 2 Mini-Kit

And a little layout to go with them, of course:

Heather Taylor, Ride 'Em Cowboy

And FINALLY, here's the freebie! *lol*:

6 comments:

  1. Too cute...what a perfect theme! I'll have to check Julie's blog candy ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather! I hope your shop is doing ok! Your layouts and kits are gorgeous and are about to make me think perhaps I should consider doing some of ... Oh no! I can't! I can't! LOL!!!!!
    Gorgeous stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper - the chilis are great! Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!