Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Couple of Layouts


Everything with "Change" by Three Paper Peonies @ MScraps. Font: DB Poetic. "Little by little, day by day... six years have gone by. April 2004 (1 year old) to April 2010..." =)



For the color challenge @ MScraps (I'm purple). Am I not fortunate to live in such beauty? Everything from the MScraps Collab Fortunate, with papers by Kelly Mickus & Sabrina. Flower also by Kelly Mickus. Wordart by Three Paper Peonies.


This kit is MONSTER! Everything from the "Fortunate" collab @ MScraps (last month's Digi Files @ the Daily Digi). Wordart says: Fortunate to have you in my life--and that's sure what I feel about this little boy!


Everything with Joyce Paul Designs @ MScraps, from her "Lovely Day" kit. Fonts: Sunshine Poppy & Auburn. Journaling reads: "A real, unironed shirt, a pensive expression, hair wet from the shower, in motion, as usual; a neck growing strong, definitely legs growing long: this is you, young sprout in March of 2010."

Did I mention that my Sunshine Poppy font got accepted at dafont.com? I'm so pleased. =)

And have I mentioned that I really like these MScraps guys?? They have terrific stuff, and you know I'm all about STUFF! *giggles* Plus, the forum is rockin'... I'm enjoying hanging out with all my old friends from Pixel Canvas!

7 comments:

  1. Ditto ditto!!! Loving having you around again hun! And your beautiful pages!

    Oh stuff it! I am on my 200th attempt at name and passowrd!

    It's me hun!!! Suzie (mum2gnt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Heather, daFont.com....WOW. You always amaze me with your talents. Love the new spreads, too, and had to go check out MS Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie cracks me up!!! :-))
    I love to hang out there too!!!

    Love your layouts, Heather!! The kit Change is so pretty, I got it myself yesterday together with Commitment, only to find that Joyce has 30% off coupon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts, Heather! I missed some of them in the gallery! He is growing up so fast - isn't it funny that boys' necks seem to become stronger as they grow up. He's such a handsome sprout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your purple one ...
    And I'm also happy to see you @ Mscraps ... :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ~ I am visiting from Estivalia's blog. Your digital art is amazing, I gave it a try but just cannot get the hang of it. That is a precious boy you've got there too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!