Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Kit @ The DigiChick: Party!!

I'm not sure what made me go nuts on the colors, but there you are! Party on, dude! (Heh, which reminds me that in my graduate student [uh, party] days, our neighbors once spelled out DUDE on our front door step in M and M's. Why they did this, I have no idea. But I do have photographic evidence--somewhere.)










An explosion of party spirit for your fun celebration layouts! Popping with color and filled with cool elements, you might just have as much pleasure scrapping with this kit as you actually had on the party day!
Kit contains:

  • 16 papers, textured patterns & solids
  • 4 frames
  • 6 pieces of word art (some in different colors)
  • 2 different paper ribbon curls
  • 1 fiesta bear
  • 2 borders (both colored and black)
  • 1 candle sun
  • 1 little box
  • 1 bag of goodies
  • 1 singing birdie
  • 1 stitched border (2 colors)
  • 1 ball spray
  • 1 glitter spray
  • 5 balloons
  • 2 flowers and 1 leaf
  • 1 epoxy heart
  • 1 circle overlay
Note: All items 300 dpi. Papers 12x12". Shadows for preview purpose only.

And of course it's on sale through Friday!

3 comments:

  1. woah, so many pretty color! someone has been having fun, eh? ;)

    is that a paper with birdies I see? so cute!

    oh, a weird neighboors you had. I live with my parents, so my college days are really not wild, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors. And what a waste of m&ms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~!! Love the new kit! Putting me in a party mood! I admire your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!