Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Stuff @ The Digichick!

I'm very happy to show you the collaboration that I've been working on with Jennifer Labre Design @ The Digichick, Passionberries. Jennifer's style is so elegant, and the colors she chose are beautifully rich.



I made a page with it, too:



And here are some beautiful pages by the crew:

By Karen:


By Jen:


And by Natalka:


But that's not all! I also have a new set of frames out, Framed 3:



These are a LOT of fun to work with--the element pack contains several versions of each shape, usually at least one mask and one frame per shape. I kept on getting tempted to make a page for each of the frames I used on the preview! *laugh* I decided to go with this one:



(elements are from the Sundrops collab with Wendy Page)

 And here too my lovely creative team did wonders:

By Julie (MaggieMae):



By Karen:


I hope you'll go check out my new stuff!! =) It's on 20% sale for 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!