Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New @ The Digichick: School Days!

What a blast of color! I had lots of fun with this kit (especially with the wordart and the fun little animals, and the patterned papers--I guess that about covers it! *lol*), and I'm pretty sure you will too! Here's what my newest kit, School Days (available at the DigiChick), looks like:







And some layouts, of course (look for more in the slide show to the right!):

By me:



By Julie: (MaggieMae)


By Karen:



By Jenny:



I hope school is going well for you and your kidlets! Remember that knowledge and learning can happen anywhere, at anytime--and sometimes teach very surprising lessons! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Heather, your team does a terrific job featuring your kit. They are all fantastic along with your school kit.

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!