Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Masks, With a Twist!

Hi everybody! I'm exhausted after sending out the MScraps newsletter and setting up the sale on the new products and everything (I'm helping out while Joyce is gone)--I'm not sure how she does this twice a week! *laugh*

But I also have a new product out this week called DoubleMasks (20% off till Monday, as usual). Sure enough, as the name suggests, there are two of them per "unit." But they're not the same: one is a photo mask that has at least one clear edge, then fades off in the other direction, and the other is grunge/splatter to be placed in the background.

This setup enables you to play with layering two photos, or one photo twice with the background one enlarged, for example; or layering a photo and a paper; or simply a photo with a plain color fill. Whatever way you choose to go with it, it's fun!

You get 10 unique masks in this kit:


And here is some of what has been done with them:

By Sandrine:


By Romy:


By Ulla-May:


By Jenny:


By Jean:


By Julie:


By France:


I hope to get a chance to scrap with these masks soon, too -- I've been cleaning the gutters on the house, and detailing the car. Something must be wrong with me! *giggles* Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!