Friday, December 2, 2011

Gooooooood Morning, and happy December!

Can't believe it's the end of the year already! But it is, and I've been making photobooks like crazy--so I've made up a pack of templates for a Shutterfly album (I'm not affiliated with them, but it's who I use to print mine). These templates are meant for fast production! I used no decoration at all except for the pinstripe around the tags, but as you'll see from the CT examples, they can be dressed up too! These are great for a year in review, or a way to showcase your best photos. The template pack is called PhotoFull (cuz I'm so creative with kit names and all... ;):


I can't show you what I've made with them, because they're gifts, but here's what the CT have done:

By Karen:


By Sandrine:


By Petra:


By Lisa:


By Ulla-May:


By Jean:


By Vera:


By Jenny:


Aren't those great?? Hope you guys have a wonderful December!

1 comment:

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!