Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Boy, it's been a long time since I posted (and I still don't like this new blog format; maybe I'll get some time to work on it this month). We had a fabulous vacation in Florida (except for the heat part--can't take it), and now we're back home in the midst of our exciting winter storms--plenty of time to create!

And speaking of which, here's what I have for you for the new year: a huge Project 365/52/12 bundle called A Year of Hope! In case you're not familiar with the concept, P352 is the attempt to take at least one photo a day, and share it in scrapping. I can imagine that if you finished that and made an album from those pages, it would be gorgeous! P52 is for 1 page a week, somewhat more feasible. P12--well, if you miss a few weeks, then once a month will do!

I'll be adding to this "kit" all year long, but this is what I have to start you off with: gorgeous papers, a bunch of frames, flowers, ribbons, etc., a set of 52 week cards, a set of templates and numbers (these are included in the kit, too), and a set of flourish-y words to decorate with.

Happy 2012!

A Year of Hope Kit Bundle



A Year of Hope Week Cards:



A Year of Hope Words:


And some layouts!

Three of mine, some highlights of our vacation:




By Ulla-May:



By Lisa:



By Jen:

 

Everything is 20% off till Monday, but it's quite affordable anyway. =) I hope you have a fantastic 2012, filled with love and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!