Friday, September 19, 2008

Discoveries

Oh, man, I just discovered Shaui's blog, Fei-Fei's Stuff. I swear, my computer's a gig heavier. I love her stuff!! She sells over at Oscraps, too. Scrumptious goodies!

I first saw her designs on Timounette's blog, but then I found out that Shaui is also going to be on the same Creative Team as I... for Vinnie Pearce!! Little ole me, fancy that. I am so pleased I'm afraid my smile will unzip my head and what few brains I have will fall out... heh. 'Tis the ghoulish season, after all... Anyway, I am psyched!! Vinnie's shop, Pixel Canvas, should be open in a couple of weeks. Watch out scrappin' world!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is fantastic news!!! You finally are getting what you deserve, wow! I cannot wait to see what you guys will come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you, Vinnie--& me! I really love both of your styles & like anke, I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww Veinarde !!! tu as de la chance de faire partie de la CT de Vinnie... profites en à fond !!!
    Tu vas faire des merveilles !

    ReplyDelete
  4. my smile will unzip my head and what few brains I have will fall out.....
    I am so laughing out loud!!!
    Way to go on the CT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! your so funny! Heather! Nice work on your ....SHROOMS. your so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you funny one you!

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!