Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Splendor Freebie (Blog Party!)

Gosh, it seems like forever ago--at least a couple of months!--I heard about a "blog party" led by WenchdGrafix. Checked it out, loved the color swatches, made up a freebie! And I've been sitting on it since then (owww, my poor hind end... ;). Anyway, I'm just one of 67 or so people around the world who are in on the fun. Click on the mini-mini-kit preview to get my part, and check out everybody else's by clicking on the Blog Party image! I haven't even had a chance to check everybody's stuff out yet--should be fun!

Here's my little Fall Splendor Freebie participation--some papers, a sticker, a button, an overlay, and three totally cool ribbons I made with the help of card-maker extraordinaire, Jenny Gropp:

Heather Taylor, Fall Splendor Freebie

And here's where you can go to get the rest of the goodies:



Have fun!

15 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup, il est magnifique... tout comme l'alpha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, what pretty ribbons you have! Love what you did with your digi-magic!! Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup Heather, il est magnifique. Et un grand merci de le partager!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your part in this wonderful mega kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your part of this blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous kit. Love what you've done with these beautiful colors. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work, you have some really great designs. I love all your photo blendings most!
    beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quite talented. Thank you for sharing! I just found your site linked to the fall splendor, and I will be back again and again. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for participating in this blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather
    your designs are amazing, but they can't be download anymore. I go to the website and after waiting for a while it gives an error. Any idea why?
    I'm using mac.

    thanks!

    Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Francisco, thanks for the comments! I'd have e-mailed you personally, but your profile doesn't list anything... I just went to the download site and everything is functioning fine. Here's the link again, if you need it:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/65055834/18c01d75/HeatherT-FallSplendor.html

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!