Thursday, September 15, 2011

New: Explorations!

Oh, I'm so proud of myself, I actually drew a little person from scratch! It's chibi-style, but at least it even looks decently human... =) The concept is something like "finding the wonderful in your back yard" or "play as exploration". Hence all the pond critters. =) Hope you like it!






[image]


[image]

And of course there are some really wonderful CT pages:

By Ulla-May:


[image]

[image]

By Jen:

[image]

[image]

By Karen:


[image]

[image]


By Sandrine:


[image]

By Vera:

[image]

By Lisa:

[image]

[image]



It's 20% off at MScraps, as usual, until Monday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. sorry I was late with my pages...I wanted them to be extra good for this kit!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

If you want an answer directly, please provide your e-mail, as I'm unable to access it... =) Thanks!